Parts

ಸ್ವಾಗತ

ಸ್ವಾಗತ. It was not always easy to hush up a problem. When I was in a bind & when I suddenly got such a hard feeling,nobody knew and cared. I understood that even my closest friend can't make head or tail of my whole life stories. in view of this objections, I made this blog. I told my troubles here with an open heart. I made a point of typing some pieces of my stories. Off and on I'll share here. Welcome to my blog. I snapped up critics :)

Ria's Bday



27 April 2011


Jadikan hidup ini berarti

Miliki sahabat yang Tuhan bri

Jadikan hidup ini berharga

Bersahabat selamanya

Happy birthday Ria Lupitasari

:

Thanks ya uda ngajari Biologi yang super menyebalkan.

Thanks uda jadi sahabatkuuuuu yang setia dengar curhatku waloupun sokdong ga mutu. wkakwka

Anw, sorry ya nek namamu salah tu di cupcake. di cupcake tulisane IRA -___-

Ini cake'e pesen di Blessing Cake, aku pokoke pesen kodok soale Ria benci kodok ~

kita:

ini desain awal yang tak minta ke cc'e yang bikin cupcake:


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar